Your guide to pool chemicals
In this article we look at the pool chemicals used to maintain water quality and give you a run down on how they should be used to keep your pool safe, clean and fun for you and your family.Read more
Making the most of your pool
If you’re fortunate enough to own your own pool, chances are you’ll enjoy showing it off and entertaining your friends and family pool-side. Check out our guides to making the most of your pool, including articles on planning your own pool party, pool toys, pool furniture and pool fitness.Read more
Buying a new pool
If you are thinking of buying a swimming pool, there are many options that you can choose. Swimming pools, like swimmers, come in all sorts of styles and types. Our articles will take you through some of the pool types that are available on the market and hopefully help you to choose the type of pool that best suits you and your family.Read more
- Which salt should I use for my Zodiac chlorinator
- What should I do if my pool freezes?
- Swimming pool chemicals and safety
- Swimming for mental and physical fitness.
- What are the benefits of a fibreglass pool?
- Swimming pool chemicals and safety.
- Pool sliders. How have they gone from pool side to catwalk?
- What is ORP?
Hot Tubs & Spas
Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Sauna and the traditional Finnish Christmas.
- Do you get SAD in winter? A sauna might be just the help you need.
- The Tylo Combi sauna heater
- The en-suite bathroom sauna; literally every day luxury
- If you’ve been thinking about a sauna, you should take a cold shower.
- A wood burning sauna
- ‘Soft Sauna’
- Google sauna