Your guide to pool chemicals
In this article we look at the pool chemicals used to maintain water quality and give you a run down on how they should be used to keep your pool safe, clean and fun for you and your family.Read more
Making the most of your pool
If you’re fortunate enough to own your own pool, chances are you’ll enjoy showing it off and entertaining your friends and family pool-side. Check out our guides to making the most of your pool, including articles on planning your own pool party, pool toys, pool furniture and pool fitness.Read more
Buying a new pool
If you are thinking of buying a swimming pool, there are many options that you can choose. Swimming pools, like swimmers, come in all sorts of styles and types. Our articles will take you through some of the pool types that are available on the market and hopefully help you to choose the type of pool that best suits you and your family.Read more
- How do I clear an accidental spill of epoxy resin?
- I need salt for my Krystal Clear system
- My pool seems to be leaking
- I am interested in the costs involved in building an outdoor pool
- My hotub (agean master spa legend has no display
- Which salt should I use for my Zodiac chlorinator
- What should I do if my pool freezes?
- Swimming pool chemicals and safety
Hot Tubs & Spas
Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Tylö Evolving Product Range
- Tylö completes its Home Spa Range
- Tylö steams ahead with a good idea
- On the crest of a wave
- Sauna and the traditional Finnish Christmas.
- The en-suite bathroom sauna; literally every day luxury
- If you’ve been thinking about a sauna, you should take a cold shower.
- A wood burning sauna